If you’re a current Children’s Book Insider subscriber & you’ve reached this page, log in to access all the great CBI Insider info.
These Top Children’s Authors are CBI Insiders:
Here’s How You Can Join Them!
Dear Future Superstar :
Like most hopeful children’s book writers, you’ve likely spent hours slogging around the web, getting advice that’s often confusing, outdated and, too often, just plain wrong. No wonder it seems like your dream of building a career writing for children seems so elusive. I’m happy to tell you that it doesn’t have to be this way. In a single moment, you can leave all of that behind and move powerfully toward your destiny.
I’d like to personally invite you to join the CBI Insiders.
“With Children’s Book Insider on my side, I went from being unpublished straight to the bestseller list! If you dream of writing for children or teens, CBI is the place for you.”
– Ken Derby, author, “The Top 10 Ways to Ruin the First Day of School”
As a CBI Insider, you’ll get exactly the information you need any time you want it. Whether you’re an absolute beginner or a seasoned pro, you’ll find trusted answers to your most pressing concerns — and you’ll also find a warm, supportive community of fellow children’s writers excited about their success… and yours.
Hear what some of our valued members have to say about CBI:
Karla: CBI is the Real Deal
Ketan: I Can’t Imagine Writing Without CBI
Kristie Anne: CBI Helped Me Find My Voice
Lola M Schaefer: CBI is Invaluable
Theresa: CBI is a Wealth of Information
Mary Jo: CBI is Always There For You
Sheila: CBI Holds Your Hand Every Step of the Way
Kym: You Can’t Go Wrong with CBI
Nupur: CBI is the Best Resource Out There. Go For it!
Glynis: Subscribing to CBI is an ‘absolute no-brainer’
Debbie: CBI Inspires & Motivates
Here’s a taste of what it’s like to be a CBI Insider:
Yours as a CBI Insider!
✏️ You log into our exclusive Insiders-only website. There it is — the brand new issue of Children’s Book Insider. You download it so you can savor all the articles and exclusive market leads later.
Aw heck, who can wait for that? You sneak a peek and see that a top agent is seeking new clients from among the ranks of the Insiders — and you seem to be a perfect fit. What an exciting way to start the day!
✏️ You’re busy, so no time to browse. Maybe later. Right now, you need to know more about agents so you can make your big pitch.
A simple search reveals a host of great information on the subject. A few minutes later, you’re ready to contact that agent.
✏️ Later that evening, when the kids are in bed and the house is quiet, it’s your time to explore. You click around and marvel at the treasure trove of advice and instruction. It’s all here — how to target the correct age group, how to come up with great story ideas, develop characters, craft plots and more.
You learn, in less then five minutes, exactly how to target the right publisher for your story — and what to say in the query letter. And look! There’s an article that shows you how to format your story for the Kindle and sell it on Amazon. And here’s some killer inside advice from a world-famous expert on creating apps for children!
✏️ You spend some time enjoying a replay of a recent CBI Kidlit Social. How cool — you can ask top experts anything you want and get an immediate answer. And this happens every week!
✏️ Before calling it a night, you decide to drop by the Insider Private Facebook Group. Smart move. Some fellow Insiders are discussing an article in the current issue of Children’s Book Insider about how to grab an editor’s attention. It’s a lively, fun discussion and you’re drawn right in, sharing thoughts and ideas with your new found friends.
And that’s just scratching the surface. There so much more — and it’s all presented in a fun “can do” spirit that honors how special your journey to publication truly is.
“Children’s Book Insider is the best newsletter around for anyone who wants to write children’s books. I highly recommend it.”
– Patricia Reilly Giff, Newbery Honor winning author of Lily’s Crossing and Pictures of Hollis Woods, and one of the most popular writers of our time.
So, all of this must cost a lot, right? Hundreds? Perhaps thousands?
Become a CBI Insider Right Now & Get:
- A fresh downloadable issue of our legendary newsletter Children’s Book Insider at the beginning of each month. Every issue of CBI is packed with exclusive leads from publishers and agents seeking writers, hands-on writing instruction, interviews with top authors and much more. Since May of 1990, CBI has been the “secret weapon” for a generation of successful authors. Now it can be yours!
- Exclusive ABOVE THE SLUSHPILE codes that give you priority treatment at top publishers and literary agencies! Publishing professionals know that CBI Insiders are serious about their craft, so they’re comfortable providing special treatment for our subscribers. Get direct access to editors and agents with our exclusive Above the Slushpile codes in each issue of the newsletter!
- Unlimited access to the CBI Insider-only Website, our massive site packed with articles, audio, video, ebooks and more — covering every aspect of writing children’s books.
- Insider discounts on our products, special opportunities to publish work and much, much more!
- You’ll get well more than $1000 worth of exclusive teaching, inspiration and connection for just about 13 cents a day
No wonder one of our Insiders emailed us to say: “Thank you so much! I can’t imagine not subscribing to CBI and still taking myself seriously.”
You can’t go wrong with this incredible guarantee!
Take the Step That Can Change Your Life…and the World.
– Cyndie Sebourn, author, “Smarty Britches”
While others are just dreaming, you’ll be doing!
PLUS: Join Now & Get These Great Bonus Gifts — FREE!
I Wish Someone Had Told Me That! How to Self Publish Your Book for Amazon Kindle Facebook: The Essential Guide
These bonuses are yours to keep — even if you choose not to stay on as a CBI subscriber!
So, ready to finally make the leap from dreamer to writer?
– Anne McGee, award-winning author of “The Mystery at Marlatt Manor”
100% Secure Checkout