Everyone tells you “what” to do, but hardly anyone tells you “how” to do it. As a result, you probably have no clear idea what to do next.
And, you’re short on time and money. You don’t have the resources to buy every expensive course, get a Masters Degree or fly around the country attending conferences. And your hectic life doesn’t give you enough time to pore through all those “how to” books and courses.
The Blueprint concept changes everything. A Writing Blueprint isn’t just another course. It’s actually a writing system that you’ll use again and again.
It’s built on these foundations:
1. Writing Blueprints break every step of the writing process into easy-to-manage pieces.
2. They offer expert video guidance every step of the way.
3. Each step includes worksheets that build on one another, leading to a finished manuscript.
4. The way the worksheets are created assures that the “DNA” of the best books of the particular genre are built into your manuscript.
5. Each Blueprint includes a step-by-step self-critique and revision system, with expert guidance.
6. When you’re done, you’ll have a finished, polished manuscript, ready to be submitted!
Here’s the old way of learning how to write a book in a particular genre:
- Spend months sifting through information
- Try to figure it out yourself
- Spend tons of money on courses, conferences and books
- Pay for expensive critiques
- Use trial and error while you collect rejection slips and get discouraged
Here’s the Blueprint way
- Write your manuscript while you learn!
- Get step-by-step instruction from world-class teachers
- Incorporate the DNA of the greatest books directly into your manuscript
- Revise like a pro with video guidance from top critiquers
- Effortlessly create a polished manuscript, ready to submit
- Includes lifetime access – Use it again and again, for each new project